all images c. randi anderson 2008

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

La Vie En Rose

As promised, here are pics of the rose garden in Tyler! Lovely, aren't they?











I created this composition of photographs I took that day all of one color rose. I call it "Life Of A Rose". I'm impressed it all came out looking right! I did a similar piece with dandelions I photographed in Vancouver...but it only consists of three pics...so this is far bigger in scale!
The title is also appropriate as it's my third wedding anniversary! Another fabulous year gone by...my how time flies! La Vie En Rose is one of the songs on our wedding DVD! :)
sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,


randi

2 comments:

Sweet B Folkart said...

Randi - you are totally my lost twin! I have a folder full of rose photos I have taken - we always visit rose gardens when we travel! Happy Belated Birthday by the way.

I have given you an award - check out my blog!

- Sweet B

Monica said...

I really like the photo montage. Great idea and an apt title. Happy late anniversary:)