all images c. randi anderson 2008

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Have Yourself A Vintage Little Christmas (or Christmas in July, Part Deux)

One of the antique malls here in town was having a Christmas in July sale- everything Christmas was 25% off so, naturally, I had to check it out. There's an entire back wall just of Christmas stuff that's there all year round, but since it was on sale today I dug through it all! I found lots of great stuff for my holiday pieces! I can't wait to get started! Christmas will be here before we know it, right?

Oh, and before I go- here's a tasty tidbit of summer... a yummy peach cobbler! Many thanks to Jim and Debbie for the fresh peaches! :)

sweetly, happily and artfully yours,

randi

2 comments:

Judi said...

Hi Randi ~ Saw you from the Strawberry swap and I just made some peach cobbler the other week too! One of my favorite summer treats! Looking forward to the swap and nice to meet ya too!

Deb said...

Glad you are enjoying them. :-)