all images c. randi anderson 2008

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An Article About Me!

As usual, I'm behind on everything so I'm just now announcing that I've been featured for the first time on someone else's blog! The lateness of the announcement should in no way reflect on how I feel about it because I am super-excited! It's a relatively new blog all about art in and around north Louisiana- paintings, drawings, photography, and just about anything else cool and handmade! It is diligently authored by my new friend and talented fellow artist and writer, Monica Crowe. So go check us out: www.mynla.blogspot.com. There's lots to see at mynla. I'm featured on July 8- but be sure and look at everyone. I'm continually impressed, intrigued, and inspired by the art that's posted. So many talented artists- such cool people- I'm honored to be among them!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats! You are the most prolific artist I know. Love the corsage and the picture frame. Too cute.

Monica said...

Randi- Thanks for the great review! You rock:)
Monica