all images c. randi anderson 2008

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pieces of Home
















I began this post on Wednesday, but didn't get to finish because the pictures were taking forever to upload! Anyway, I'm finally posting it now. Hope everyone had a wonderful fourth!
***
In honor of house-cleaning day I decided (once my housework was done) to take pictures around the house...these are just pictures of a few of the things that make this house feel like home, inspire me daily, and simply make me happy. Enjoy!!
"It is the main earthly business of a human being to make his home, and the immediate surroundings of his home, as symbolic and significant to his own imagination as he can."
- G. K. Chesterton, The Coloured Lands

sweetly, happily and artfully yours,
randi






1 comment:

Deb said...

Leave it to G.K...just can't go wrong with him.

I wonder what that house would look like if Josh were not married and lived there alone. Umm, let me close my eyes and imagine.... Penn State Posters and Tech memorabilia every place....maybe some Seinfeld stuff...and a bookshelf or two. I am so glad he has you! Love your style. Debbie