all images c. randi anderson 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Flowers...and the first signs of Halloween!

Just had to post a picture of these beautiful summer-y flowers that arrived at my door yesterday! My thoughtful, sweet, "little" brother, Ross, sent them to thank me for all my help this past weekend. It really made my week!

















...and FINALLY I've actually gotten something FINISHED and PHOTOGRAPHED for posting! These two little flower creations are variations on the shower corsage theme (see last post) but are the cutest little self-decorations for Halloween! Each one comes with a pin on the back and is appropriately lightweight (despite its ornamentation) for wearing as a brooch, albeit a big one that makes quite the holiday statement!!!


The blog-demon strikes again! Sometimes pictures upload sideways and there's just nothing you can do about it. So- sorry, turn your head and imagine how cute this creation must be right side up!
Thanks for visiting!
sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,
randi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so gorgeous!

arlene,
Port Orchard florist

Deb said...

I love the Halloween corsages! Too cute.

Sweet B Folkart said...

Your corsages are amazing!!! it is such a "treat" to see your work.


-Sweet B