all images c. randi anderson 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008

Showers of Flowers

I haven't been home all weekend (so needless to say I haven't gotten any work done), but I did get to help yesterday with a baby shower and it was so cute I have to share pictures with you. The mommy-to-be is a friend and fellow photographer of my brother (who hosted the shower at his house- he's a very generous friend...plus he has a really great house), so he recruited me to help with the decorations and menu planning...which is right up my alley! I had such a good time! The baby's going to be a girl so I went all out with pink and flowers, but to accent we went with brown, green, blue, yellow and orange (she likes bright colors, I understand). This whole "cake" is made of rolled diapers- cute, decorative, and incredibly useful!!
It just isn't a party without cupcakes!







Remember this corsage? This was the shower I used it for- and it coordinated perfectly!





Cute, right?




sweetly, happily and artfully yours,

randi

2 comments:

Deb said...

A perfect "randified" enviornment. Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

that is a stunning cupcake tower!

arlene,
Gig Harbor florist