all images c. randi anderson 2008

Monday, July 21, 2008

One Sweet Thing After Another

To follow my last blog- all of the "baked goods" I was working on this weekend are now completely finished so I photographed them up close individually today and thought I'd post the pics. I think after this batch I may go back to some regular painting for a little while...but these sure have been fun! Work's just been one sweet thing after another. But then again, it sort of always is!




*Remember these are completely inedible- no food products are used in them AT ALL so they'll be sweet things one year after another!!
#1 Candy Corn Lane! My first Halloween gingerbread house!







#3 Gingerbread Lane- Gingerbread House on Cake #2...this may be my favorite. I might not be able to part with it!


sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,


randi

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So Adorable! Great job! I wouldn't be able to part with anything if I made things as cute as yours. :)

Deb said...

Hey, hope Papa never gets near any of this stuff...he ate a little cinnamon cookie thingie which was just for potpouri...hahaha...he told Mom that the cookies Julie had were super hard!! haha Your stuff looks way more edible. Too cute.