all images c. randi anderson 2008

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sweet Shop Studio

I've been working all weekend, but was finally forced to take a break this afternoon and straighten up because we're having friends over tonight. Since I was cleaning the studio anyway, I decided to take some pictures. The last couple of weeks it's looked more like a bake shop than an artist's studio! I am endlessly fascinated with artificial food and these new faux cakes, cupcakes, and cookies are my latest favorite thing to make! Each one is like a little sculpture- like one of my paintings in 3D!

Happy Sunday!

sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,

randi

1 comment:

Sweet B Folkart said...

Oh my gosh - Randi! your work is AMAZING - A girl after my own heart!!! or should I say "sweet tooth" I love, love, love everything - You should have heard my ooohhs and aaahhhs when I looked at your blog... consider yourself a member of the candy club lady! - send me your e-mail we must chat sista.

Sweet B