all images c. randi anderson 2008

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paying It Forward

Well, we're back from Cincinnati and I've got plenty of pictures of my travels to share, but those will have to wait. For now, I've got something else exciting to post about! When we arrived home yesterday I had a surprise waiting for me! It was a package from my oh-so-sweet friend, Viv! Here's how it works: I signed up on her blog awhile back for this Pay It Forward deal. Then, she sent me these fabulous gifts which I get to keep and love. And instead of paying her back...I pay the favor forward threefold! SO- if you'd like to play along, leave me a comment with your email or email me at artsweetart@gmail.com. Then, the first three people who do so will receive a gift from me! (I promise it'll be a good one and I promise not to take long to send it!) Once you get it, instead of paying me back, you'll do the same on your blog that I've just done on mine...you'll pay it forward to three special people! Here's a pic of my prizes- aren't they GREAT!? It was so much more than I expected...Vivian's so generous! :) I have much to live up to when I prepare my packages!And, look! An owl! How appropriate!Have a happy Saturday...and let me know if you're in on the pay it forward game! And many thanks again to Vivian!

sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,

randi

4 comments:

vivian said...

Hi Randi! glad you liked you package! I hope you have fun playing when you get three friends signed up! I had fun making up litte packages for you Kai, and Julie!
have a sweet weekend.
hugs!
vivian

Monica said...

Hey Randi, I want to play. It sounds like fun and your loot looks great. I love Halloween and this time of the year.
<3 Monica

Corey Whaley said...

i heart owls.

Beth said...

What a nice package! Hope cincinatti was fun, i enjoyed viviting there when I was a little girl..MMM, coney dogs!