all images c. randi anderson 2008

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Greetings From Cincinnati!

This is just a note to let everyone know I'm out-of-town this week in the city where pigs fly, Cincinnati! It's a business trip turned vacation we planned before the whole holes-in-the-house fiasco, but it ended up being a nice time to get away. The destruction will still be there when we get back! I thought I'd be able to post from here, and though I have internet, I forgot the cord for my camera so I won't be able to post any pictures until I get home! So, I suppose I'll save the specifics about my trip for a post next weekend. Be back in a few days!
Have a wonderful week!

sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,

randi

2 comments:

SingingforGodsGlory said...

Hi Aunt Randi,
I am so sorry that I didn't get to you sooner. Thank you so much for my present I appreciate it. I have two pictures of me in the photo frame. The Verse is on the wall in my room, it is very beautiful. I love the Cards they are really cool!!
Thank you so much!!!

Love and
Gods Many Blessings,
AmeliaJoy**

Deb said...

I love the look of your blog....will you help me with a blog rehaul?

Glad you and Josh are back safe in your nest with your fuzz buddy...