all images c. randi anderson 2008

Monday, October 13, 2008

Swaps and Surprises

I've been really getting behind, as packages from all but one the swaps I was participating in arrived literally within days of each other...which made for a really wonderful week! So here's a catch-up post! I already posted pics of my Halloween surprises from Karen, so I will continue from there in the order they were received which means next comes pictures of the Artsy Autumn surprises I received from Angela! She sent lots of fall-ish goodies and jewel-toned decor...just look! Aren't the tags wonderful? And how cute is the scarecrow? She sells tags like these (and not just for fall) in her Etsy store...check them out!

Then came a truly spectacular package from Susan filled with STRAWBERRY gifts! There were crafty things...Useful and decorative and sweet smelling things...(Susan lives near Chicago...hence the cap. Which I'm loving, by the way...it's the only cap I have...and it's proving to be the best fix for a bad hair day! :) Plus it's pink...and that's just cute.)...and some really yummy things!!Even the recipes were pretty...What fabulous, generous swap partners, you say? Why you're absolutely right- I couldn't have asked for better!!

And finally- I had to take pictures of this lovely package I received from Andrea (proprietor of One Hundred Wishes who blogs at: Everyday Beauty). I won a ribbon naming contest on her blog last week and within just a couple of days my prize package arrived on my doorstep! Everything at One Hundred Wishes is gorgeous (and so is the stuff it comes wrapped in...you should order something just to see the packaging!) I had to photograph all this beautiful ribbon and packaging so you could see it... :)

Thanks to all for making this such a splendid week!!

sweetly, happily, and artfully yours,

randi

4 comments:

Andrea Singarella said...

So glad you like the ribbons you won! Thanks again for the great name!
Andrea

Monica said...

Hey Randi, I got your package in the mail today and blogged about it. Thanks for all of the great stuff. Everything looks so great, and I know just where I want to hang the wooden sign.
xoxo- Monica

Beth said...

What great swap packages!

susan said...

such lovely ribbony goodness. how nice that you won. i am glad you received your package and liked your bits.